Yamana Gold Inc

12:06 PM EST - Yamana Gold Inc : Today Glencore International AG announced, and has made Yamana Gold Inc. aware under the terms of the MARA joint venture, that it has reached an agreement to acquire Newmont Corporationโ€™s 18.75% shareholding in the MARA Project. Following completion of the Agreement, Yamana remains the MARA JV operator with a 56.25% interest in MARA, with Glencore owning the remaining 43.75%. Yamana Gold Inc shares T.YRI are trading -$0.36 at $5.44.

Stocks in Play