Stocks in Play

09:57 AM EST - Durango Resources Inc. : Has closed the final tranche of its non-brokered private placement as previously announced. The final tranche composed of 1,115,000 units at a price of $0.06 per unit for gross proceeds of $66,900. Each Unit is comprised of one common share and one share purchase warrant exercisable for one common share at a price of $0.10 per share for a period of two years after closing. The combined gross proceeds of the private placement totalled $300,309 and the issuance of 5,005,151 units. Durango Resources Inc. shares (V.DGO) are trading unchanged at 0.065.


09:56 AM EST - Snipp Interactive Inc. : Has signed a six-figure multi-year contract with one of the top three American music entertainment companies to extend and make significant upgrades to a previously customized and deployed SAAS based platform that runs promotions for the Customer. Snipp initially had inherited this platform via its acquisition of Hip Digital in 2015. Snipp Interactive Inc. shares (V.SPN) are trading unchanged at 0.09.


09:54 AM EST - First Cobalt Corp. : Has delivered a proposal to Cobalt One Ltd., which is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange for the merger of Cobalt One and First Cobalt. Under the proposal, First Cobalt would acquire all of the outstanding common shares of Cobalt One which would result in the shareholders of Cobalt One holding approximately 60% of the equity in the merged entity and the shareholders of First Cobalt holding the remaining 40%. First Cobalt Corp. shares (V.FCC) are trading up $0.03 at 0.66.